Dyscalculia: News from the web:
A new study published by Frontiers upsets assumptions about what needs to be taught in math class. Most of us think that skills like multiplication and division are learned, but a growing body of evidence suggests that some math skills are inherent.
The study findings indicate that even division is something children can do before formal education begins. This clearly has implications in how math may be taught in the future.
The foundation of the research is the approximate number system (ANS), a theory which states that humans and other primates have the ability to approximate large sets of objects without language or other symbolic interpretation.
Read all about it: HERE
- Visit us at http://DyscalculiaHeadlines.com
- A service from Math and https://DyscalculiaServices.com
- Help you child with math homework https://MomsTeachMath.com
- Trouble with Math? https://DyscalculiaTesting.com
- Dyscalculia Screener https://DyscalculiaScreener.org
- Adult Dyscalculia https://AdultDyscalculia.org
- Become a Dyscalculia Tutor. http://DyscalculiaTutorTraining.org
- Ask a question at https://Dyscalculia.ai