Welcome to our Podcast Page
You can subscribe to your podcasts via SoundCloud or Itunes
(music for our podcasts provided by http://www.freesfx.co.uk/)
- Boy with his head in the clouds
- advent calendars
- About the growth mindset
- Dyscalculia in the restaurant
- Yes there are some famous people with dyscalculia
- Don’t forget, you can say Dyscalculia
- Adult signs of Dyscalculia
- New tool for Dyscalculia
- Learn from your mistakes
- Accommodations for dyscalculia
- Washline math
- New tool, Math Share
- Great guidance on Dyscalculia
- Job searching with Dyscalculia
- Handy guide for discussion with your consultant
- Why do we label?
- Dyscalculia can trip you up in your job
- Texas still denies benefits to learning disabled kids
- Don’t believe all you see
- why americans struggle with math
- No difference between boys and girls
- Failure helps learning
- The consequences of dyscalculia are just as severe as from dyslexia
- An IEP, how to handle this?
- Grow images in student’s minds
- New research on Adults with Dyscalculia
- The importance of struggle
- Getting a 4.0 with ADHD and Dyscalculia
- When should academic learning start?
- Area games
- Dyscalculia caused by our human GPS
- Babies can already count
- Cognitive Disabilities guide
- Tips on how to recruit a neuro divers workforce
- This is not a commercial but Jump Math is great
- Place value
- Dyscalculia, Dyslexia and Weak Working Memory
- Math and origami
- Math in the Museum
- A comic for your neuro divers child
- Chip and pin can cause issues
- DOJ about accommodations
- Practice app for Dyscalculia
- What is learning disability?
- It is never too late to start remediation
- Changing the American Math curriculum
- The legal side of Dyscalculia
- Early detection is critical
- Time for a test
- Short term numerosity training
- Dyscalculia and the growth mindset
- Classroom subitizing
- The three e’s
- Three representations of number in the brain
- The more you know about dyscalculia the better you can help your child
- About learning styles
- How to support your child with LD at home?
- useful fraction tool
- Living with dyscalculia as an adult
- Math in real life
- Teaching time in the digital age
- Math Trick
- Work from their strenghts
- Treatment of Dyscalculia
- The debate over cuisenaire rods
- Flashcards with two problems?
- Spot on?
- Recognize and Assess Dyscalculia
- Let the bear explain it
- After dyslexia and dyscalculia now dysrationalia?
- warm them up for the new school year
- Primer on special education
- Beware of the math gaps
- Hidden signs in math
- The difference between Dyslexia and Dyscalculia
- Experience Dyscalculia by hypnosis?
- Favorite sign
- Executive function and Math
- How structured the human brain is from birth
- Dyscalculia impact on career
- Apparently these programs do not work
- What’s the problem in school?
- Can you work in pharmacy with dyscalculia?
- Oh those phone numbers
- What is it like to be dyscalculic?
- Inclusive in Jamaica
- Cuisenaire rods not helpful?
- The importance of early recognition
- Encoding of numerosity
- Nation wide campaign
- Is a play based curriculum possible?
- Teachers will be teachers and parents will be parents
- Dyscalculia and Acalculia
- Qualities of a math tutor
- Don’t say you are bad at math
- Life changing diagnosis
- verification bullying
- Dyscalculia in Lebanon
- Daniel Ansari on Dyscalculia
- Clever use of Post-its
- Formal math instruction cross cultural
- Back to basics
- Is the chalk the secret?
- Reducing Math test anxiety
- Sure they can’t do it but what is the underlying reason?
- UK airport raises awareness
- Manipulatives riddle
- Dyscalculia fact sheet
- Reasoning and problem solving
- Music for your brain
- Dyscalculia diagnosis by the chiropractor?
- Great tips for students with learning disabilities
- Do you need math throughout your whole school career?
- Avoid the summer slide
- Why do we have numbers?
- Dyscalculia and ADHD
- Multi sensory methods to try
- Why numeracy is so important
- Summer math activities
- Dyscalculia Play
- Apps for Dyscalculia
- Overview and causes of Dyscalculia
- Most classroom teachers are not ready?
- Skip counting game
- Women and Math
- Win a prize today
- Prevent the summer slide
- More than Growth mindset
- Multiplication facts
- Great dyscalculia resource
- Choral Counting
- UK pays students with learning disabilities
- You can’t see numbers
- Ducks and Dyscalculia
- Dyslexia and Dyscalculia
- Dyscalculia awareness
- Help for financial firms
- Finance and mental health
- helping your child with homework
- A hands-on dyscalculia training system
- What is Dyscalculia?
- Dyscalculia Tips and Tricks
- Tip for dyscalculia in daily life
- Using their fingers
- Students need visualization
- The summer slide is coming
- Wear Dyscalculia
- Explain Dyscalculia to young children
- Dyscalculia Awareness
- Adults with learning disabilities
- Math Anxiety at six!
- Jo Boaler’s method works
- The debate on twitter
- Are you into Zukei puzzles yet?
- Little math game
- Zapping the brain does not always work
- Road signs can be overwhelming
- Counting without numbers
- Education as Neuronal recycling
- About Learning Disabilities
- It’s NOT number dyslexia
- Dyscalculia for 24 hours
- The importance of visual spatial reasoning
- The importance of early math
- A teen’s view on Dyscalculia
- 10 Surprising Ways Dyscalculia Impacts Kids
- College admission scandal
- New -> new math?
- Separate students with special needs or not?
- Dyscalculia experience
- make it stick
- Getting through school with dyscalculia
- How to overcome math anxiety?
- It is Pi day
- Math Anxiety’ Is Real, and Your Teachers Are Probably to Blame
- Growth mindset
- This is what you need to do in the first years of school
- The largest neuroimaging dataset on math development
- Number talk resources
- Living with a learning disability
- great free resources
- Can toddlers do math?
- Wonderful animation
- There is no difference in gray matter
- There is a better way…..
- Diagnose Dyscalculia with a bot
- Never say these thing to your children
- The algorithm rules
- What do they notice and wonder?
- 20 days of numbersense
- Growth mindset
- Math and the bees
- Keep it down please
- Dyscalculia summarized
- Will technology better help learners with disabilities?
- evidence from neuroscience
- math talk
- longer school or more play?
- what you can do at home with your dyscalculic child
- dyscalculia and related issues
- careful with screen time for toddlers
- careful webdesign for dyscalculia
- New surprising research
- special education for children of special people
- a musician with dyscalculia
- Resources for learning disabilities
- going to college with dyscalculia
- New dyscalculia book
- bad and worse news for dyscalculia
- merging science and games
- Think before you speak
- Insider tips to the IEP
- To label or not
- learn about accommodations
- Girls and Boys and math Anxiety