Dyscalculia: News from the web:
The child up early education blog tries to clarify if Dyscalculia, among other neuro diverse conditions, is made over time or that you are born with it.
Their take on it:
“Dyscalculia should not be confused with a dislike of math or math anxiety, it is a diagnosed disability regarding how the brain functions with numbers. Dyscalculia is known to run in families, and people with dyscalculia are often also diagnosed with dyslexia or ADHD,” says Michelle Paster, an educational therapist in Massachusetts.
Good point and there is of course also acquired dyscalculia that develops after a later trauma to the brain.
Read all about it: HERE
- Visit us at http://DyscalculiaHeadlines.com
- A service from Math and https://DyscalculiaServices.com
- Trouble with Math? https://DyscalculiaTesting.com
- Dyscalculia Screener https://DyscalculiaScreener.org
- Adult Dyscalculia https://AdultDyscalculia.org
- Become a Dyscalculia Tutor. http://DyscalculiaTutorTraining.org