Dyscalculia: News from the web:
Among the many misunderstandings about learning disabilities, here is one from Ghana:
Refrain from ascribing spiritual causes to the learning difficulties of your children and seek the right remedies to address their challenges, the Executive Director of the Africa Dyslexia Organisation (ADO), Rosalin Abigail Kyere-Nartey, has appealed to parents.
She said such children may either be suffering from dyslexia or the dyscalculia which were natural learning disabilities that must be dealt with, using the right teaching techniques and approaches, and had nothing to do with spiritism or spiritualism.
“If your child cannot read, cannot write, cannot do or understand mathematics, it is not a disease, sickness or a spiritual thing. It has everything to do with his or her cognitive abilities and can be handled to get the very best out of such a child,” she emphasised.
Read all about it HERE
- Visit us at http://DyscalculiaHeadlines.com
- A service from Math and https://DyscalculiaServices.com
- Help you child with math homework https://MomsTeachMath.com
- Trouble with Math? https://DyscalculiaTesting.com
- Dyscalculia Screener https://DyscalculiaScreener.org
- Adult Dyscalculia https://AdultDyscalculia.org
- Become a Dyscalculia Tutor. http://DyscalculiaTutorTraining.org