Dyscalculia: News from the web:
Anuska Fitzherbert shares with us some nice ways to start a math lesson. It is important to set the tone for the math lesson and she relates it to the Hindu way of starting something important with a Pooja, a ceremonial prayer for success. Well that is something all students will want to participate in for a math lesson.
She comes up with six nice ways to start the lesson, great reading for our teachers.
Read all about it: HERE
- Visit us at http://DyscalculiaHeadlines.com
- A service from Math and https://DyscalculiaServices.com
- Trouble with Math? https://DyscalculiaTesting.com
- Dyscalculia Screener https://DyscalculiaScreener.org
- Adult Dyscalculia https://AdultDyscalculia.org
- Become a Dyscalculia Tutor. http://DyscalculiaTutorTraining.org