Dyscalculia: News from the web:
Behind the counting that children do there is a whole science with various stages and principles.
Understanding the 5 counting principles is key to understanding numerosity, which is the ability to perceive the number of items in a group. Sometimes, numerosity happens consciously, such as with counting. But other times, numerosity happens unconsciously, such as with subitising.
Read all about it: HERE
- Visit us at http://DyscalculiaHeadlines.com
- A service from Math and https://DyscalculiaServices.com
- Trouble with Math? https://DyscalculiaTesting.com
- Dyscalculia Screener https://DyscalculiaScreener.org
- Adult Dyscalculia https://AdultDyscalculia.org
- Become a Dyscalculia Tutor. http://DyscalculiaTutorTraining.org