Dyscalculia: News from the web:
New research has been performed to see if computerized training of working memory and numeracy would increase the math achievement for children.
The short of the results shows that combining the numeracy training and the working memory trainining probably is worth pursuing.
Read all about it: HERE
- Visit us at http://DyscalculiaHeadlines.com
- A service from Math and https://DyscalculiaServices.com
- Help you child with math homework https://MomsTeachMath.com
- Trouble with Math? https://DyscalculiaTesting.com
- Dyscalculia Screener https://DyscalculiaScreener.org
- Adult Dyscalculia https://AdultDyscalculia.org
- Become a Dyscalculia Tutor. http://DyscalculiaTutorTraining.org