Dyscalculia: News from the web:
Often students get overwhelmed when doing math or when seeing math and not even working on it. They get the impression that they will not be able to successfully complete the assignment and may give up prematurely. When you however chart what you already know and think that through, you may be surprised by what you discover you can actually do. Math anxiety is hard to overcome but you often know more than you may think. @Howie_hua made this picture that is a nice illustration of it.
- Visit us at http://DyscalculiaHeadlines.com
- A service from Math and https://DyscalculiaServices.com
- Trouble with Math? https://DyscalculiaTesting.com
- Dyscalculia Screener https://DyscalculiaScreener.org
- Adult Dyscalculia https://AdultDyscalculia.org
- Become a Dyscalculia Tutor. http://DyscalculiaTutorTraining.org