Dyscalculia: News from the web:
Executive function and self-regulation (EF/SR) skills provide critical supports for learning and development, and while we aren’t born with these skills, we are born with the potential to develop them through interactions and practice.
This 16-page guide (available for download, below), describes a variety of activities and games that represent age-appropriate ways for adults to support and strengthen various components of EF/SR in children.
Each chapter of this guide contains activities suitable for a different age group, from infants to teenagers. The guide may be read in its entirety (which includes the introduction and references) or in discrete sections geared to specific age groups.Center on the Developing Child at Harvard University (2014). Enhancing and Practicing Executive Function Skills with Children from Infancy to Adolescence. Retrieved from www.developingchild.harvard.edu.
Read all about it: HERE
- Visit us at http://DyscalculiaHeadlines.com
- A service from Math and https://DyscalculiaServices.com
- Help you child with math homework https://MomsTeachMath.com
- Trouble with Math? https://DyscalculiaTesting.com
- Dyscalculia Screener https://DyscalculiaScreener.org
- Adult Dyscalculia https://AdultDyscalculia.org
- Become a Dyscalculia Tutor. http://DyscalculiaTutorTraining.org