Dyscalculia: News from the web:
The KidsHealth.org blog has this short but very effective fact sheet on Dyscalculia for schools and it gives warning signs for teachers but also options on what to do with children who have Dyscalculia.
You can also use https://DyscalculiaScreener.org
or https://DyscalculiaTesting.com to find out what may cause the student’s trouble with math.
Read all about it: HERE
- Visit us at http://DyscalculiaHeadlines.com
- A service from Math and https://DyscalculiaServices.com
- Trouble with Math? https://DyscalculiaTesting.com
- Dyscalculia Screener https://DyscalculiaScreener.org
- Adult Dyscalculia https://AdultDyscalculia.org
- Become a Dyscalculia Tutor. http://DyscalculiaTutorTraining.org