Dyscalculia: News from the web:
The team at brainbalance gives us a good reminder about how much more dyscalculia can mean than just a math struggle.
the learning disorder presents many challenges that affect a student’s daily life beyond the classroom walls. School-age children with dyscalculia often have trouble memorizing symbols, making it difficult for them to remember the meaning of signs and signals such as stop signs. They also tend to be chronically late, since it is difficult for them to learn how to tell time or read a watch. Finally, children with the learning disorder struggle with strategy games that their classmates enjoy; sufferers often have trouble playing childhood games like chess, checkers or card games.
Read all about it: HERE
- Visit us at http://DyscalculiaHeadlines.com
- A service from Math and https://DyscalculiaServices.com
- Trouble with Math? https://DyscalculiaTesting.com
- Dyscalculia Screener https://DyscalculiaScreener.org
- Adult Dyscalculia https://AdultDyscalculia.org
- Become a Dyscalculia Tutor. http://DyscalculiaTutorTraining.org