Dyscalculia: News from the web:
From China we bring you this story about a novel way of teaching and learning math.
At Nanjing International School, learning looks different than what you would find at traditional schools in China and abroad. One of the areas where this is most evident is Maths in Primary School, where we take a leading-edge, inquiry-based approach. Why is this? A growing body of research on how children successfully learn mathematics shows that every student must become an active learner that investigates and explores, often as part of a team.
Read all about it: HERE
- Visit us at http://DyscalculiaHeadlines.com
- A service from Math and https://DyscalculiaServices.com
- Trouble with Math? https://DyscalculiaTesting.com
- Dyscalculia Screener https://DyscalculiaScreener.org
- Adult Dyscalculia https://AdultDyscalculia.org
- Become a Dyscalculia Tutor. http://DyscalculiaTutorTraining.org