Dyscalculia: News from the web:
An article in the Scottish Farmer news encourages farmers to seek a diagnosis and remediation when they notice they have symptoms of a learning disability.
Here is what they say:
Many farmers and crofters struggled their way through school with reading, spelling, writing and maths, not because of lack of intelligence or work ethic but simply because their eyes and brains interpret things differently from each other. If words move around or fade in and out on a page, you struggle with spelling and/or if you get maths calculations wrong when you know what you are doing, you could have a recognised learning difficulty such as Dyslexia, Meres Irlen or Dyscalculia.
Given the huge amount of administration that comes with running a modern farming business, don’t keep struggling on. View getting help as no different from going to the opticians; it can be life changing.
Read all about it HERE
- Visit us at http://DyscalculiaHeadlines.com
- A service from Math and https://DyscalculiaServices.com
- Help you child with math homework https://MomsTeachMath.com
- Trouble with Math? https://DyscalculiaTesting.com
- Dyscalculia Screener https://DyscalculiaScreener.org
- Adult Dyscalculia https://AdultDyscalculia.org
- Become a Dyscalculia Tutor. http://DyscalculiaTutorTraining.org
- Ask a question at https://Dyscalculia.ai