Dyscalculia: News from the web:
Children with a learning disability in Scotland are more likely to die prematurely – often from treatable causes, a report has found.
The Scottish Learning Disability Observatory (SLDO) study found that 34% of these deaths were avoidable.
Previous research has found that adults with a learning disability were twice as likely to die from preventable illnesses.
Read all about it: HERE
- Visit us at http://DyscalculiaHeadlines.com
- A service from Math and https://DyscalculiaServices.com
- Trouble with Math? https://DyscalculiaTesting.com
- Dyscalculia Screener https://DyscalculiaScreener.org
- Adult Dyscalculia https://AdultDyscalculia.org
- Become a Dyscalculia Tutor. http://DyscalculiaTutorTraining.org