Dyscalculia: News from the web:
Dyscalculics are aware that there is a worrying lack of awareness and a harder experience for young people with the condition. It’s time we changed this.
One in 20 people in the UK struggles with dyscalculia. However, there are currently no statistics on the number that go undiagnosed.
Where dyscalculia is now is where dyslexia was ten years ago. So why is there such a horrible lack of awareness in our society, despite the progress in educational accessibility?
- Visit us at http://DyscalculiaHeadlines.com
- A service from Math and https://DyscalculiaServices.com
- Help you child with math homework https://MomsTeachMath.com
- Trouble with Math? https://DyscalculiaTesting.com
- Dyscalculia Screener https://DyscalculiaScreener.org
- Adult Dyscalculia https://AdultDyscalculia.org
- Become a Dyscalculia Tutor. http://DyscalculiaTutorTraining.org