This year, new educational laws are rolling out in Monongalia County, West Virginia. These laws are under the Third Grade Success Act. This act aims to improve math and reading skills for kids in kindergarten through third grade.
Teachers now have guidelines to follow. They need to identify if students have learning issues like dyslexia and dyscalculia. They also need to ensure their students have enough understanding in reading and mathematics. If not, there’s a risk that some students might have to redo a grade.
To get the teachers ready for the new rules, they will go through special training. This will take around eight hours. All teachers, including special education and Title I teachers, will receive this training. Here, they will learn about teaching reading and identifying learning problems.
Read all about it HERE
- Visit us at http://DyscalculiaHeadlines.com
- A service from Math and https://DyscalculiaServices.com
- Help you child with math homework https://MomsTeachMath.com
- Trouble with Math? https://DyscalculiaTesting.com
- Dyscalculia Screener https://DyscalculiaScreener.org
- Adult Dyscalculia https://AdultDyscalculia.org
- Become a Dyscalculia Tutor. http://DyscalculiaTutorTraining.org
- Ask a question at https://Dyscalculia.ai