Dyscalculia: News from the web:
Table Fables is a novel approach to learning time tables. The novelty is that they have a plan to encourage the children to practice their tables every day for a number of consecutives days and then they will be able to get a reward.
So other than most programs, here hard work and consistent learning is rewarded rather than getting it right. The program is based on the peg memory system and every number is related to a character who will interact with other characters in funny videos to reveal the answer to a multiplication problem.
There are various levels of practice and checking to help the children through this process.
You can try it free for seven days and you can book a free class HERE
Read all about it: HERE
- Visit us at http://DyscalculiaHeadlines.com
- A service from Math and https://DyscalculiaServices.com
- Trouble with Math? https://DyscalculiaTesting.com
- Dyscalculia Screener https://DyscalculiaScreener.org
- Adult Dyscalculia https://AdultDyscalculia.org
- Become a Dyscalculia Tutor. http://DyscalculiaTutorTraining.org