Dyscalculia: News from the web:
For hundreds of years, school and college exams have been used as practical tools to test students’ learning abilities across the globe. Interestingly, a team of researchers from Georgetown University has now claimed that brain scans provide a more accurate measure of students’ learning than the conventional grade or marks-based systems.
The question is how much the students will be able to apply the learning.
Read all about it: HERE
- Visit us at http://DyscalculiaHeadlines.com
- A service from Math and https://DyscalculiaServices.com
- Help you child with math homework https://MomsTeachMath.com
- Trouble with Math? https://DyscalculiaTesting.com
- Dyscalculia Screener https://DyscalculiaScreener.org
- Adult Dyscalculia https://AdultDyscalculia.org
- Become a Dyscalculia Tutor. http://DyscalculiaTutorTraining.org