Dyscalculia: News from the web:
A student from Dundee has developed a great game that you can play in the classroom and that teaches children about neurodiversity.
It focuses on autism, ADHD, dyslexia, dyscalculia, neurological tic disorder, sensory processing disorder, epilepsy and dyspraxia.
Players compete against one another, answering questions about the neurodiverse conditions for the chance to move their counter ahead on the colourful board.
Keira designed the game as part of her final-year studies at Dundee University’s Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art & Design.
Read all about it: HERE
- Visit us at http://DyscalculiaHeadlines.com
- A service from Math and https://DyscalculiaServices.com
- Trouble with Math? https://DyscalculiaTesting.com
- Dyscalculia Screener https://DyscalculiaScreener.org
- Adult Dyscalculia https://AdultDyscalculia.org
- Become a Dyscalculia Tutor. http://DyscalculiaTutorTraining.org