Dyscalculia: News from the web:
We all know that not all children are created with similar or equal skills and knowledge, so we all realize that differentiation in the classroom is necessary to support the weaker students and not to bore the quicker students. But how do you actually implement that?
Well the TeachThought blog has developed no less than 50 strategies to make it work and they will continue to add to their resource over the coming time with comments, tips and insights.
Read all about it: HERE
- Visit us at http://DyscalculiaHeadlines.com
- A service from Math and https://DyscalculiaServices.com
- Trouble with Math? https://DyscalculiaTesting.com
- Dyscalculia Screener https://DyscalculiaScreener.org
- Adult Dyscalculia https://AdultDyscalculia.org
- Become a Dyscalculia Tutor. http://DyscalculiaTutorTraining.org